High Strength 5052 H32 Aluminum Sheet Plate for Boat Construction
|FOB Unit Price:||US $2,600 US $2,550|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||5000 Tons/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: HL-5052-Y001
- Certification: ASTM, EN, ASTMB
- Grade: 5000 Series
- Surface Treatment: Mill Finish, Anodizing, Polish, Brush etc.
- 5052 Aluminum Sheet Thickness: 0.3-500mm
- 5052 Aluminum Sheet Length: <12000
- Transport Package: Wooden Pallet or Can Be as Customers′ Request
- Origin: Zhejiang
- Application: Transportation Tools, Door & Window, Glass Wall, Heat Sink, Decorations, Boat and Building Construction, Electronics
- Technique: DC(Hot Rolling) and Cc(Cold Rolling)
- Temper: O - H112
- Alloy: Alloy
- 5052 Aluminum Sheet Width: 200-3000mm
- Trademark: HANLV
- Specification: ISO9001, IS14001, GB1728001
- HS Code: 76061199
4, standard export packing and stric quanty control system.
5052 Aluminium Sheet is an aluminium magnesium alloy which can be hardened by cold work: it is not heat treatable to higher strength. It is about mid way through the series of aluminium magnesium alloys for alloying content and strength. It has excellent fatigue properties, with an endurance limit of 115 MPa in the H32 temper and 125 MPa in the H34 temper.
Material strength, attractive finish and anodizing are all priorities for aluminum in electronics. 5052 alloy achieves both and is the preferred choice in the market for consumer electronics casings. It's ideal for larger electronics like notebook computers and televisions.
Finishes and Surfaces:
Using authentic material like aluminum in electronic casings gives the consumer a sense of quality and value that they expect from their product. 5052 alloys are available in a range of esthetically pleasing mechanical and chemical finishes such as mirrored bright finish, smooth satin matte finish, and classic brushed finish. All are available in a variety of colors, and can be applied directly to the coil so a finishing step can be eliminated from the process.
|Typical Mechanical Properties:|
|Meterial||Temper||Tensile Strength (ksi)||Yield Strength(kis)||Elongation % in 2' '||min bend radius(90 cold forming)|
Package: In strong wooden pallets with strong steel hoops in all sides to withhold rough handling at port of export and port of imports, as below picture.
Contact us for more information: